In today's world Social Media is practically everywhere and everyone uses them. From Twitter to Instagram to Facebook many people have multiple Social Media accounts and use them daily to chat with their friends and most importantly get information about their favorite people, businesses and brands. This is where we come in and elevate your business to the next level by taking care of your Social Media accounts and make sure people stay engaged and intrigued about what you offer.
Social Media gives you the opportunity to show people what you offer and what kind of business you run and gives them the ability to give you feedback, share your posts with their friends and engage with you in a unique way that will increase your business's value in the eyes of your customers and will also bring you new ones.
- Facebook: Your presence on Facebook is key to reach your customers as a community and acquire new ones through Facebook's advertising platform. With Facebook advertising you can target your ads to specific demographics you may want to reach to have the best conversion rate for the products you want to advertise. Facebook ads can also work as a branding strategy to create awareness around your business and increase your audience.
- Twitter: This is a newer platform than Facebook but it is expanding very fast. Twitter allows your followers to see your posts and like them or share them with their followers, this expands the reach of your posts greatly. Twitter also has a very specific niche that makes it special, hashtags. Hashtags allow twitter's users to follow specific keywords (such as your product or business) and get notified when a new post with that hashtag gets published. This helps greatly with branding and will help you reach more people.
- Instagram: This is more of a niche platform as it focuses on pictures combined with hashtags. This will help businesses that are based on visually appealing products or services such as furniture businesses or hair salloons. If your business fits in this category (visually appealing products/services) Instagram will be a great addition to your branding strategy through Social Media.
- Google+: This platform is used to help you reach other people and as a S.E.O helper. Having Google+ and posting there helps improve your ranking in the Google Search Network and helps people find you through there. You can also link it with your YouTube channel (if you have one) for extra exposure through both platforms.
- Linkedin: This is a must-have for your Business as it is a platform for professionals. Linkedin gives the ability for other people to rate your Business and endorse your services so other people can have an idea of what you do and how good you do it.